FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Hi Rae, a very good question. As I understand it, we did the...

1. 4,943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    Hi Rae, a very good question. As I understand it, we did the survey in return for an OPTION on 75%.
    To exercise the option, i.e actually get the 75%, prior to Oct 31 2016 we had to commit to drill by sometime in 2018 (I think).
    Now the water gets muddy because it seems the full processed seismic data pack was not available by 31 Oct, (and not sure I've seen that it actually is available yet!) so we couldn't make an educated decision on whether we wanted in or not. I haven't seen anything definitive that we were given an extension, well, not with any date, anyway. I vaguely recall seeing something somewhere that it might have been the later of that date and the final product delivery. However according to the December quarterly we still appear to own the option:

FAR has an option agreement... Processed seismic products have been received during the December quarter and FAR expects to be ready to make a final decision regarding its option once final processed data has been received and interpreted.

So given FAR's constant assertion they are fully disclosed, we should be able to assume this position hasn't changed, unless I've missed an announcement somewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.