AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

[IMG] Kabuya: “Joseph Kabila fled the country. He left on the...

1. 6,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1902

Kabuya: “Joseph Kabila fled the country. He left on the sly because he is the one behind the war in the East”
    Saturday March 30, 2024 - 7:05 p.m.
    ShareFacebookTwitterLinkedInWordPressMessengerWhatsAppSkypeViberMessageOutlook.comE-mail
    Picture

During a political morning held this Saturday, March 30, 2024, the secretary general of the Union for Democracy and Social Progress (UDPS), affirmed that Joseph fled the country without leaving traces at the General Directorate of Migration (DGM).

According to Augustin Kabuya, the former President of the Republic fled the country because he was behind the war raging in the east of the Democratic Republic of Congo.
    " For your information, as I speak to you, Joseph Kabila has fled the country, he no longer lives here. He left no trace at the DGM, he left on the sly because it is he who is behind the war raging in the east of the country. I was already aware of that ,” he declared to the cheers of the activists and fighters of the presidential party.
    In the process, Augustin Kabuya made it known that the young people of the People's Party for Reconstruction and Democracy (PPRD) who joined Corneille Nangaa's rebellion know something about it.
    As a reminder, the PPRD asserts that it is not concerned by the rallying of some of its members to the rebellion of Corneille Nangaa, who works in collaboration with the M23 rebels supported by Paul Kagame's Rwanda.
    Jephté Kitsita

Would be progress if true!

Who is next?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.