AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Under secretary Fernandez and the US Ambassador and EU in...

1. 666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1207
    Under secretary Fernandez and the US Ambassador and EU in frequent discussions directly with FT on Critical Minerals and supply chains , bearing in mind the US Ambassador has directly relayed his concerns about AVZ and its current position to FT , among other matters .
    Now what FT would not say in response is yeah sorry guys , but i love the Chinese and Zigin and yeah were going to F""k over AVZ and create a Chinese battery chain, finish our own loboto rail corridor , and stick your Billions from the World Bank were the sun dont shine and then trample over international courts that we signed onto and become international investment pariahs .
    And you know what Mr Fernandez and Mister Ambassador i fell really good about that so F""k off .
    By the way Mr Fernandez can i still get those intelligence reports be a good sport .
    Does not sound very plausible does it , in fact if FT had that attitude Zigin would have constructed a Mine on RD 2 years ago without raising a sweat , if your going to trample over the West do it properly .
    They have tried to appease China with letting them have a chew on the North as 15% of Dathcom was obviously a dead peking duck .
    Celestine has turned this into a diabolical horrible mess ,he never had the Smarts to understand the duck would come home to roost . He only understood corrupt actions not consequences .
    Zigin used him as the Arrow which takes full impact , Zigin (The Bow ) sits back and watches Knowing they have many irons in the fire elsewhere.
    Funny thing have the gallows been reintroduced .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.