AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Saw Neil Diamond live years ago it was sublime , true genius...

1. 666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1207
    Saw Neil Diamond live years ago it was sublime , true genius .
    Your a fantastic contributor to our forum keep it up , its always good when you debate on the right side of Morality and goodness , instead of a lot here who know there Names ,who sink into the quagmire of skulduggery and darkness .
    There are principles here that transend money , but our pathetic little Chinese Sycophants and shorters do not care , they will come back in the next life as locusts plundering everything in front of them , which will be an improvement on were they are now
    What Genuine holders understand
    1 we are at a nexus point were China has to be controlled in a economic and geopolitical sense ,Zigin stealing Manano is just a fraction of what they are willing to do for the CCP ( Our shorters on here love to help out most would call it treasonous)
    2 The good People of the DRC need a helping hand , instead of being raped by China , AVZ is that vehicle were SH could see tremendous good coming from their investment ( Shorters do not care )
    3 Sad for Australian Lithium plays , if Zigin control 13359 they will laugh at Australia , more than they ever need in 13359( Were is the piss weak GOV support ).
    LTH are a hardened crew and as sharp as a tack , they are the ones i would want next to me in trench warfare .
    The others i would love to look in the eye , believe me they would need a nappy .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.