FAR 1.05% 48.0¢ far limited

KKW, Cob, Everyone please settle down. I know nothing more than...

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    KKW, Cob,

Everyone please settle down. I know nothing more than what is publicly available.

Some very good sleuth work this week by other posters has informed us all that the rig is most likely pulling up the drill bit now. It follows that there will be the usual announcement next week. I certainly do not want to hear that PC is storming the citadel on Monday. I hope we get to production at SNE so that is my worst nightmare.

The experts say the NPV is between 12-27C. I think we will need to be at FID to get 27C. PC would be likely offering 12C and I am just not selling. I love the satisfaction of looking back after an investment reaches production and thinking my couple of dollars helped achieve that. I stuck in through the hard times, believed in my research, and held my nerve. It helps that a fair chunk of my modest wealth came from a small investment in an explorer and then waiting 16 years. The combination of production and a reversal in the commodity price can do miraculous things for the SP.

We need to be careful when people suggest they have valuable inside information. Apart from the tweets a few years back I am not convince any price sensitive information has leaked. FAR and Partners run a very tight ship in my opinion. Never invest on a tip. Nothing beats research and those little bits of info like we have seen this week from our resident sleuths is the thing that makes reading this blog worthwhile.

Cheers

MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.005(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $44.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 48.5¢ 48.0¢ $53.27K 110.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51078 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 2297 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.