FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

Cath speak and seek forgiveness!

1. 287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Those siting behind a computer screen are often not in the best position to advise company executives and boards on how to handle delicate negotiations and communications. I'll give it a go shall I.

Within a Joint Venture (JV) there is the Joint Venture Operating Agreement (JVOA), yes strict rules and speaking from experience as a senior executive in a non operator JV, the rules are stacked against JV partners. Hate JVOA's with a passion!

There are rules about preemptive rights as we are all witnessing and what is often more difficult to manage are the JV rules around communications when they apply to JV activities or matters within the JV such as the WPL matter at hand today. The operator and JV party's must approve all JV communications before they are published. Often a difficult or impossible task.

Also small explorers such as FAR don't have the internal capacity to manage complex and protracted external market and shareholder communication strategies and believe me most at the top are ignorant of the need to communicate clearly, consistently and more importantly in a timely manner.

Cath, I'm free if you need me (experienced VP Corporate Affairs) because this issue is now spinning out of control, a control you and the Board seem to have abrogated weeks ago with the cute words avoiding the issues regarding the preemption and the deadline.

Don't say the JV wouldn't let you say this or that because this would be an excuse as you are currently presiding over a company with a market capitilisation in serious decline (SP $0.068c) bordering on a question regarding the ability to keep the market informed of material matters. Also don't say the legal advisors wont let you say this or that, its not their hard earned investment riding on this outcome.

Often JV partners are forced into a position of saying exactly what they need to say and want to say to the market and not gaining JV approvals and seeking forgiveness at a later date.

Now is that time Cath, speak and seek forgiveness!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.