FAR 1.92% 51.0¢ far limited

100% with you OOO, what we're seeing here is impatience,...

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    100% with you OOO, what we're seeing here is impatience, concern, stress and uncertainty affecting all holders. These are trying times for FAR holders but at the same time we have some of the biggest potential SP lifters on the horizon. I don't blame those of you who are lashing out with your keyboards. It's tough to keep level-headed when you're constantly tossing up selling vs holding in this climate. You don't want to miss out on a pay-day but you also don't want to lose a heap of capital.

Just imagine for a second though if one of the many theories regarding financiers and PE come true! What a different company we will look like!

What we have is a 50/50 scenario for holders. Some might say 60/40 in FAR's favour. PE either comes off for us in a big way or it doesn't. As is human nature, we tend to foresee doom and gloom before the potential upside and that's where we get multiple posts asking management to divulge a scrap to a bait our fears. It's not going to happen. We're going to hear what's happened not what's going to happen in this scenario.

Think back to Phillip321's post about where the negotiations were at after the Senegal meeting and that we were now due for a few weeks of SP terror. This week's SP movement will not suprise management and this situation is where shorters make serious money. Uncertainty.

As hard as it is, we all need to either sell because the blood pressure lift isn't worth it, or sit back and hope for the best. I'll be doing the latter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.