FAR 1.04% 47.5¢ far limited

Cath speak and seek forgiveness!, page-15

1. 2,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2703
    Hi Fun

Fun times indeed! You are aptly named.

We are all guessing, aren't we? But there are occasional scraps of information with which to feed one's conspiracies.

My guess is CNE might not get a second crack. I remain intrigued by Simon Thomson's observation that COP structured the sale to WPL in a deliberate manner. One is left to conclude that CNE knew the details, whereas FAR was clearly blind-sided. Does that mean CNE was correctly informed of its PE rights whereas FAR was not?

That conclusion is supported by FAR's silence for more than a month after WPL announced its purchase. Why was FAR not screaming from the treetops as its own PE rights were slipping away? We can only conclude it was because it believed its PE rights had not been properly triggered. Was it also because it believed CNE's rights had been triggered but would elapse after 30 days? Given what has played out since, that seems a logical interpretation.

In the end, of course, it might not really matter. I refer to WTI's brilliant post in which he pointed out that the power always resides with the Country, not the big oil players. Phillip321 believes FAR's relationship with the Senegal Government might yet be pivotal to our success. I recall someone months ago deriding our community programs in Senegal as being a waste of time and resource. Maybe they are about to pay off.

OOO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $43.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 48.0¢ 47.5¢ $37.01K 77.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43897 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 32778 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.