FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

Cath update, page-16

1. 2,985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2703
    Hi Trickyd

Not at all. I've simply accepted the grim reality: Samo was our shot at glory and it didn't come off, simple as that. Everyone, including Cath, is flat; the market reaction was predictable and severe; and the prospects of immediate price recovery are bleak.

I can assure you I have more than enough shares! In fact a Chess notice turned up while I was on a golf trip, revealing to Mrs OOO that I had sneaked in a few thousand more pre-Samo. She was not amused. (Don't you just hate those bloody Chess notices!) I am certainly not a buyer.

Nor, though, am I a seller. I share Whisky's view that FAR's value will increase significantly as we near production. The fact is, though, that is a considerable way off.

I also believe (hope?) we will find that elephant and that the Samo data will play a part in that. The result has obvious repercussions for FAR's modelling, which had so confidently (55%) predicted success. Clearly that model must now be recalibrated and will hopefully point to more prospective leads.

I really felt for Cath in that video. She is clearly battling with the enormity of the disappointment, yet at the same time bravely soldiering on to ensure her troops - and shareholders - retain a sense of optimism during the long 12 months until the next drill. Leadership is a tough gig: One only needs to look at our politics for proof that good leaders are hard to find. I think we have one.

OOO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 584 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 9 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.20am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.