FAR 2.00% 51.0¢ far limited

Cath update, page-4

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Fair comments from Cath... we have done what our shareholders expect us to do. Drill holes in prospective acreage. In the wash-up, FAR expecting to have put a total of $1 mill in to Gambia with next drill in late 2019. So extension of license does not mean drilling within that 6 months.. genuine decisions to make as presumably FAR will not develop Soloo or Bambo any time soon.  

Questions I now ask myself: 
    1. Am I happy they spent bugger all to drill a well with huge potential? Ans: Bloody oath, that is why I am invested in FAR
    2. Was $1mill better spent on Samo or PE?  Ans: at least Samo gave us a foreseeable result (as devastating as it was) 
    3. Did I expect the 13c to include hopes of a significant Gambian find? Ans: Yes with foresight / Yes with hindsight
    4. Is the Gap between 13c & 7.5c (- 5.5c) a comparable risk to the upside potential of having found oil with Samo Ans: Yes, despite oil hiccups I feel the market would have given +5.5c for even half the prospective number of barrels. Hence my decision not to sell
    5. Would I have paid 7.5c before Gambian farm-out and drill planned?  Ans: Something we all have to work out for ourselves but with my average price at 7.5c anyhow, it feels like a strange toss of the coin. But it's a YES from me

GLTA   

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.010(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 50.5¢ $34.63K 67.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14033 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 13771 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.