FAR 1.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Fair comments from Cath... we have done what our shareholders...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Fair comments from Cath... we have done what our shareholders expect us to do. Drill holes in prospective acreage. In the wash-up, FAR expecting to have put a total of $1 mill in to Gambia with next drill in late 2019. So extension of license does not mean drilling within that 6 months.. genuine decisions to make as presumably FAR will not develop Soloo or Bambo any time soon.  

Questions I now ask myself: 
    1. Am I happy they spent bugger all to drill a well with huge potential? Ans: Bloody oath, that is why I am invested in FAR
    2. Was $1mill better spent on Samo or PE?  Ans: at least Samo gave us a foreseeable result (as devastating as it was) 
    3. Did I expect the 13c to include hopes of a significant Gambian find? Ans: Yes with foresight / Yes with hindsight
    4. Is the Gap between 13c & 7.5c (- 5.5c) a comparable risk to the upside potential of having found oil with Samo Ans: Yes, despite oil hiccups I feel the market would have given +5.5c for even half the prospective number of barrels. Hence my decision not to sell
    5. Would I have paid 7.5c before Gambian farm-out and drill planned?  Ans: Something we all have to work out for ourselves but with my average price at 7.5c anyhow, it feels like a strange toss of the coin. But it's a YES from me

GLTA   

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.005(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 50.5¢ $37.26K 72.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4455 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 10131 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.