FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

Cath update, page-70

1. 2,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 484

I think we all are waiting for the dust to settle and Plan B to be presented by management and a detailed program and timeline outlined against deliverables.  On the upside at least we do have a Plan B and whilst i hear all the comments on SNE funding  am not concnerned as suggest rather straight forward (the question is cost) -  one has to ask the question to posters why is it such an issue and given the above posts we await details.  I think its fair to say we are now in that window were details are required from FAR on this and other matters. 

Like all companies FAR has good and bad points and lets see where we are in the new year and await the update on the SAMO drill.  WIll be interetsing to see if the story changes and we get a link back to opportunities on the northern boundary /bambo and what about the south of A2/5 never a lot of comment.

So where are we and the answer is well pretty much were one would expect.  The next few weeks will be critical for investors maintaining interest and Cath needs to shed her current X factor one hit wonder girl band appearance at show us some Clash attitude if not its not a knee jurk reaction to ask if we have the right team to take us forward and "deliver".  

I am currnetly a buyer not a seller.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.