AUZ 6.67% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

Hi Freddabull. Commitment or "lack off" shown to the market has...

1. 3,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1854
    Hi Freddabull.
    Commitment or "lack off" shown to the market has been the key to suppressed MC. Without some sort of commitment from facilitators, NAIF or SKI the project is in limbo.
    A good start was the State and Fed Gov status of Prescribed Project which is helping fast tract. This would not of been awarded without proper and correct DD on the Sconi project.
    The next big rerate will be the Long Form Agreement LFA. This is huge in my book as the LFA will not only show a commitment from SKI but also be the catalyst to funding approvals beginning.
    Reading between the line there could be an option opened for prepurchase payment within the LFA. If this is the case the FID and DTM will not to far of. Management have hinted sometime in the 2nd qtr for FID. They do have till Sept.
    The only spanner in the works is a crap BFS2 but since I have thrown many numbers on paper and am in constant discussions with other shers in the mining procurement implimentation the trend from drill program updates show a big improvement in quantity, and LOM easily covering the Offtake volume in Ni and Co sulphate
    Waiting game ATM but the BOD need to deliver the above mentioned benchmnarks and update the market constantly over these next qtrs.
    First benchmarks of the rank is LFA and Reserve Upgrades slotted for this month and BFS next month as ANNed
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $4.255K 564.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 19725223 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4737681 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.