ShineyYou will be more likley to find me in Nimbin that in a...

1. 3,972 Posts.

Shiney

You will be more likley to find me in Nimbin that in a church lol. Spent many an hour on the deck out the back of the pub there.:) I ma now in the rainforest up north..happy days.

I also get annoyed at religous nuts protesting gay mardi gras. I simply believe government protests should be aimed at the government, not a bunch of kids. Visitors at that. I woud normally be outraged at the laws passed but seeing that very many young people will be there I do not think any laws to protect them will go far enough. I guess it odd that those that argue against sexual exploitation by some priests think it gives them rights to exploit a youth festival for their own ego grandstanding.

Plus Sydney is always moaning about someone else, or their inconvenience. Gets old. They are all about, me, me ,me and money, money, money. Geez we are sepnding this but hotesl rooms are not full and the kids are sleeping on floors. Would be nice if they offered some a bed instead. Dream on Frantic I guess.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.