AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

My view was AVZ more so than TAW at one stage due to in ground...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    My view was AVZ more so than TAW at one stage due to in ground capabilities and future potential. AVZ far exceeded my expectations about 2 years early in comparison. I'm concerned though that in ground is were they will be for some time.
    It takes a lot of time to accomplish what I have written here:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/33218005/single

Taw is due to release JORC upgrade this 1/4 with considerable LOM expected.
    They also are now a producer with it's 1st shipment in the bag.
    Taw will be drilling for the next 10 years and all of it will be funded by revenue as it is now an operational mine generating the resource we are all after. I dont want to go too much into TAW as it was more an example of mc comparison and the disparity between the two with respect to one being at one end of the spectrum and the other being at the other end. I currently hold 37 stocks so it's not a case of one being mine and not the other.
    All of those MOU's are if and or if is commitments.
    Drilling is fully funded but the OPEX and ultimately the CAPEX for AVZ I would expect to be in the combined region of $400m.
    With 250m already earmarked for the construction of the road by DATHCOM which based on it's JV requirements are required to commit to until much later.
    This will mean a lot of dilution for shareholders and a continued stake for advisors and 10y no worry investors and sp fluctuations. Charting recent ones shows exactly this with 50% currently dropped from mc.
    If AVZ have a confirmed bull run I will already be a part of it.
    I've never suggested anything but AVZ having a world class deosit. But it's in a 3rd world country with a hyperinflated mc and a Corey Nolan plan of attack on paper wouldn't go a stay.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.