AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Money should not be the problem. Material is. The closest quarry...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Money should not be the problem.
    Material is.
    The closest quarry with sufficient supply to be able to build half of the road from South side is from Kolwezi. At 600km to even get to Monano it's a pretty significant problem given the 8 hour 40 min drive and 573km of the road is unpaved and a ferry is 240 meters of it at 21 minutes. The path to mining lead me to drive through the DRC myself and a lot of Africa.
    And the roads are not roads. My concern is supply and the time it will take to build the agreed upon road that Dathcom is obligated to and yet to build.
    This and I am not joking will be one of the if not the hardest road construction efforts the DRC has ever seen.
    The supply plans for the road itself based on the time line and progress of the still underway and circa 7 year prior time line indicates that planning alone was 2 years in the making and is still being planned as the build continues.
    That effort is the largest single construction commitment the DRC has seen in near enough makes no difference. A century.
    And tapped out on many occasions basically the countries quarrying capabilities on routes where rail access and paved road surface existed to start with. I think it's something the company should comment on and speculation should have nothing so do with there being an overwhelming majority in agreement on.
    Some of my information has been sourced through Safricas.
    Last edited by Mactrix: 21/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.