AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

CATL’s IPO and reference to Manono, page-129

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    Also just to add; with all the research permits already expired and expired about 7 years ago and no application for exploration permits made....

Holders of research permits may request an exploitation permit provided that they demonstrate inter alia the existence of an economically exploitable deposit. Further, to obtain an exploitation permit, the applicant must establish that he or she is the holder of a valid research permit covering the mining perimeter for which the exploitation permit is applied.”

So the past research permits never progressed to exploration (wonder why) and also if someone else came in for these sites; they can’t just go straight for an exploration permit ; as the applicant needs to hold the research permit for that site...there’s currently no mining permits of any type granted of any those sites you claim are connected with CATL and in any case, how on earth would you know, seeing as it currently doesn’t have a permit and there’s no application for a permit; it’s a bit hard to tie a name to any of them.

I’m finding your claims a little odd. May even say I’m calling BS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.