AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Dathcom and Cominiere's interest in AVZ essentially cost them...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Dathcom and Cominiere's interest in AVZ
    essentially cost them and to date has cost them nothing. A little known fact rarely spoken about.
    A common occurrence with holding interested in the DRC. Their commitments are for the most part weighed by further agreements attached after they hold the rights. A very proactive Australian company benefiting from this business model is 1620 Capital. And it's genius. They can spend sometimes 50k a site and enter multimillion dollar agreements. It's as oppotunistic as my trading style and hats off to them as an Australian company getting into it. It's a brokerage of information, convenience and ultimately relationships to position explorers to do the work.
    So while Dathcom ultimately has to arrange finance for 250m their agreement to do so was leveraged well before AVZ. And ultimately 13359 was the ticket for them which they passed on all costs agreed upon to AVZ directly with Cominiere. Literally all of the fundamental financial requirements and performance milestones required to maintain the agreement for land hold.
    If these are not met the same this will happen as it has to many other companies.
    Logistics getting the initial rig to Monano was a mission. Like an SAS training excercise.
    All of Dathcoms other sites will benefit from them absolutely. That was my point. But the only thing that differs with the other sites and 13359 is that early stage drilling has not happened because they haven't found another AVZ. Which is crazy.
    Because the mineralogy for the area dictates that a bomb should be dropped and run 100sq km through a plant lol
    Would be cheaper.
    Have you seen the agreement before it was changed which allowed the current situation?
    I can send you the converted JV if you like for your own clarification.
    It obviously details the finance requirements and milestones which explain my proclivities towards investment in speculative DRC mining in general on the level that I do so within the region. It requires an approach different to all other regions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.