AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Im going to pretend you are not trying to insult my intelligence...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Im going to pretend you are not trying to insult my intelligence as all you have just done is regurgitate what others have been saying for the last year and highlight your lack of knowledge.
    There has been 1 substantial infrastructure upgrade project in the DRC that the Chinese have been involved in recent history at a magnitude worth mentioning and that is Sicomines.
    Its still psrt of the deal that is carrying out infrastructure in the wildly speculative road to Monano thread. Which is not being paid for by Dathcom. They haven't started.

''''''''''''''''''''Also, the DRC government have a 30% stake in AVZ and the Chinese have a very good relationship with DRC government which would also act as a catalyst to get infrastructure upgraded and a mine built in a hurry!''''''''''''''

In nearly every agreement Cominiere or Gecamines are associated and in nearly all agreements the onus is not only on the lead JV partner to produce results but also meet them or JV's are cancelled and handed to other parties. Its why AVZ was so controversial.

See 31 July ann 2017

Now while on the subject of Hanyou. They have dealt in artisinal mining materials facilitating child labor abuses for a long time.

Now as its not worth me going into detail about Hauyou's mining operations in the DRC purely because its a waste of my time.
    So if you have time for the good people list the mine site numbers town locations and the JV's or deals associated these "copper cobalt projects up and running".
    I think you will be surprised.
    I am after information here. So please enlighten me. I have "no knowledge".

I have driven through the DRC and a lot of Africa's countries. Have you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.