AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

That was a clear example of how long it would take even 1000...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    That was a clear example of how long it would take even 1000 workers to make 500km of road at 1km per day.
    Even if 100 workers could build a road at 1km a day do you even know what its like to find skilled workers to do so. The amount of aggregate to form the road base. The tar required and build process to handle the DRC's wet seasons. No?
    As i mentioned earlier. My information has in part been sourced from Safricas if youd take the time to read.
    An established road builder in the DRC.
    I invite you to read all of my posts in this thread to build a proper picture of what im saying here because i have had to repeat myself a lot because like you people have not read everything before saying something. Suppose the same applies to all threads.

Just because i go out of my way to research in depth the companies i trade doesnt mean i wont have a sense of humor explaining how ridiculous and impossible it would be to orchestrate such a feat in one of the most infrastructure illiterate nations on the planet.
    It is not Chinese workers that go in there and build these roads. Its companies like Safricas that educate a local workforce and i know all road builders workforce numbers in the DRC and im telling you no.
    Im hapy to come back in a few years to this and let you apologize to me for the Road to Monano not being built in the haste of Nanlong station in Longyan.
    Dreaming.
    2 Chinese videos of power engineering and construction go viral and you think the same thing will happen in the some of the harshest environments on the planet with little to no local quarry access along the entire Monano road line......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.