AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

What do you want me to prove. I have done nothing short of...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    What do you want me to prove. I have done nothing short of literally supplying the most information in this thread.
    I'd be happy for someone to challenge my research on the company and the DRC.
    But "prove it" doesn't even merit a response given the abundance of information I have supplied thus far.

From people I know in the industry 0m has been thrown around a lot as it is a subject of conversation. So has linking the southern parts of Katanga to the rail network and Lubumbashi via sealed roads. But this isn't Dathcom.
    No infrastructure plan has currently been formulated and presented to begin works by DATHCOM for Monano specifically.
    Because an infrastructure plan is still required even though it's the DRC.
    There has also been no QTY surveyor that has signed off on a cost estimation either to date.
    Aggregate as I have mentioned is a serious problem. This isn't a road resto. It's converting a dirt road that has many valley runs, Seasonal Delta runs and again having driven it myself anything that takes us 10 hours to drive here takes 35 hours over there at the moment.
    Google maps doesn't account for the conditions of the current dirt roads. But this will also require a OPEX commitment aswell to ensure upkeep of the road which will be significant.
    I only have previous road creation to go by but for 500km 2 years is best case scenario with uninterrupted supply of materials imo. And if it's started now that's May 2020. Keep in mind that without the road the build components required for the plant need a sealed road to transport. Anyone that has seen Hard rock lithium plants constructed and the convoys of construction equipment materials that is required to go into building a plant. Anyone with access to Youtube at the very least should simply search roads in DRC for a feel of what it's like. 6WD army vehicles get stuck. Totally normal day to day. But loading train carts and ships this will not be possible.

If you followed me on Twitter you would see a live recount of how I traded MUS and probably 15 other stocks at the same time.
    I am a high volume trader and a lot of people earned a lot of money with MUS. But holding to the death is not how you make money. Just like AVZ from it's highs has seen many holders capital or unrealized profits diminish.
    Mustangs events on a technical standpoint were great. I am a chartist. With very strong F/A aswell.
    It was a case of management shitting the bed pure and simple. And it happens in spec stocks all the time. Sometimes you are insulated from them sometimes you are not. For a stock where nearly 90% capital was risked due to what happened my DCB trade mitigated any potential loss.
    But just as people we're caught up in the story with MUS. The same has happened here.
    I'm happy to talk about MUS but for you to bring up 1 trade out of thousands doesn't highlight me as a failure as I'm sure is your interest here. It highlights how inherently similar spec stocks are and how very quickly or drawn out value can be stripped from the company just like 50% has here.
    I have been fortunate to only have multiple profitable trades in AVZ some to a considerable value. So while I'm sure your intention was to try and get a rise out of me. It's not going to happen.
    Looking back on your input though it seems to be a herd based outlook in it's entirety.

I never said I had no interest in. In fact AVZ was one of my biggest interests. And I suspect could be at some stage again. It is unique so my interest has peaked with this company and yes I know a lot about it and mining in general in the DRC and Africa as a whole.
    Simple lessons can be drawn from MUS though for punters. I broke my rule on MUS due to the techical value of the chart play. And it was immediately profitable. But things can change quickly when a someone decides to post photos on the internet. Just as have been done so with AVZ however in Mustangs case it was a geologist and a Trading halt that was requested and never came. Sad but these things happen. It's my job to trade though so I was unscathed. And a lot of people I communicated with at the time also were spared or took a profit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.