AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Speak Chinese yes. Read Chinese no. Speak French and speak...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Speak Chinese yes. Read Chinese no.
    Speak French and speak french no. I pay a service but am learning. Not there yet with the fluidity.
    The answer is simple in regards to how i obtain the data i do.
    Some is free. Other data you have to pay for. In some cases you have to pay a lot.
    And in other cases a subscription fee that is larger than 11% of $AVZ holders positions based on register info.
    My position is not hold not held. As each of my posts state.
    My determination as to whether a buy is in play at any stage isnt your business until i have made that. Im not going to say im buying when it hits x price. That's ridiculous.
    The thread creation was unsubstantiated. And your annoyed at me for providing a contrarian view?
    Some people may find this information helpful others may think its detrimental and attack.
    Either way read or mute. Its pretty simple. I'm not here to argue.

No. I am sure the friendly moderators here can verify that openly seeing I.P addresses on each post.

I think whats important regardless of the situation is that everyone here is an investor.
    And the reality is a lot of people lose money investing because they do not do their own research. It can not be confined just to here.
    While my research be it right or wrong pushes me in one direction others research push them in another.
    What is clear though is that there is a lot of misunderstanding about the capabilities within the DRC, Where the project is at time wise, and when the right time to make an investment is.
    My position is that there will be a right time just as my last trade was.
    There are many contract portals for African countries just as there are many application portals and other document portals. Information over other traded exchanges can supply great insight especially when other mining tenements are owned by companies not listed on the ASX or not Australian companies full stop.
    For which there are many.
    Tracking these connections from country to company to listed exchange location are all part of my research.
    When JORC is out real comparisons can be drawn against other explorers and the level they are at MC wise for a better price indicator. That's where i am at.
    For me seeing sell the news for the last 4 months wasn't a good buy indication for me. So am waiting patiently for a confident buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.