AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

This is deep, you really are a jedi. QUOTE="Obe wan, post:...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    This is deep, you really are a jedi.

QUOTE="Obe wan, post: 33261075, member: 127719"]Hi Mactrix

You mention your IP location, I can see from your email you’re somewhere near China, can you specify? South Korea? I normally don’t probe, but I’m trying to garner your 15 months late into exploration motivation?

And now especially since the CATL manono association grew clearer with this thread?

So below is a guy mactrix writing for Africa Intellgence, and he needs help trawling the web to join dots? Are professionals allowed to do this on Hotcopper?

View attachment 1114991

View attachment 1114987

View attachment 1114989
    Is it as you say in the email you’re writing a piece for Africa Intelligence? Because, it feels like you want us to help you find your way through the material?

And you’re fishing for something on AVZ, but it’s tough with three non-native tongues to navigate?

From your email you’ve sent me an ASX announcement July 2017 on MMCS legal matter, are you working for someone there trying to find a way to damage AVZ reputation, because, I don’t understand why you only sent that PDF when there’s more recent on the legal matter? Not that that asx announcement was bad it was great but it’s just weird you send it as it suggests some have an outdated agenda.

So far, days have gone by, and you haven’t found out anything on RuiYou shell interests in manono (different to RuiHua) or, MINOCOM despite all ‘the winds’ you know and the many ‘we’, you say, ‘don’t know’.

The 3rd of June due date— gee that’s tough if true, what if AVZ announces something before then, maybe it’s too late for you to publish.

In any case we don’t necessarily care for CATL it’s BNBT we are more interested in [/QUOTE]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.