AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I am presenting a research piece to them. Unpaid, uncontracted...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I am presenting a research piece to them. Unpaid, uncontracted and unorchestrated.
    I am currently in Germany but was in Korea working. I will be back in Australia again shortly then over to Africa via Jo-burg in July. I am not an advisor or a facilitator of deals. Just an investor with keen interests.
    And BNBT IS who AVZ should be associated with. Not CATL. And its what i am also waiting for.
    All of the information on AVZ has already been released to the market and through other research notes. I am not doing a piece on AVZ and don't intend to. Its been done and a lot of insightful information has been released by many. But there isn't much more that can be said about AVZ. Everything is out there.
    All surrounding Exploration, Exploitation and Artisinal mining operations though i am doing a work on and i am hoping for it to be a very useful map of the territories mining capabilities.
    As i have said this has been a multi exchange, internationally researched piece from listed companies all over the world.
    Something noone has ever done before and one that i am nearly finished doing.
    It will not be released on Hot Copper as that would violate the terms of use and i wont be linking it either.
    It will however piece together a lot of curiosities within the region.
    You have provided nothing of interest to me that i haven't been through before and its merely the tip of the iceberg in regards to information that you are touching on. So asking random Hot Copper users to help me is not what is happening here given that 99.5% of users wouldn't know how to find or have a reason to pay for the information i have unless they were really substantial investors trying to manipulate the market. Which does happen on a lot of stocks.
    Its clear by how many new users pop up and have a bucket load of info. "But are new to the company........"
    Waiting for companies to default on unexplored tenements near one of the largest lithium deposits on the planet is sure to generate some interest in certain areas and so are argeements that are taking place around Monano as a Town. Not a generalized mine location.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.