AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I never said i was a freelancer. I haven't actually said what i...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I never said i was a freelancer.
    I haven't actually said what i am at all nor am i required to.
    What do you do? Where are you from and when will you be qualified to understand I.P addresses?
    The second pdf i sent you was also the wrong one. My mistake.
    But the way you have engaged the situation hasnt been one of mutual respect as i have given you. So as everyone here now believes you are an expert having only just started to supply information like this and never done so before. You find out or wait until the research is released.
    I have said all along DATHCOM Re: Dathomir has not paid a cent to upgrade any road.
    Absolute fact.

With no uncertainty i can guarantee that in over 2 years time when AVZ is thinking about doing something in Monano that road will be in need of great repair if ongoing support isn't supplied and for CIG for the sake of AVZ it certainly is not going to be. Its a very thoughtful agreement and translating Chinese and French on that one was fun.
    And as i have also mentioned the ongoing OPEX of the road route will be considerable. All costs DATH are required to carry out to a satisfactory level. But this is assuming everything goes ahead as planned on the single page timeline delivered to market.
    When i am there in July i will report back on the status of the road in its entirety.

The problem with a situation where overwhelming support isn't matched by any negative coverage is that people hold from 35 to 16. And that hurts a lot of good folks. And people like you are responsible for that.
    Because in one of the most occupied discussion boards all everyone sees all day is how the SP is being said to be played or shorted. Which it isn't and has not been.
    www.shortman.com

I dont comment on this because its pointless. People only see what they want to see when its all they want to see.

Now while i have been more than polite in my supply of information 95% have not been polite in receiving it. Trying to help people make value based decisions was my motivation here when i saw a thread that was more speculative than the usual ones by a very big stretch.
    So for those that want to help investors make educated decisions there is a lot of noise to cancel out and as long as you receive the props you need to argue it the only time you will spend researching is time spent trying to prove people wrong. Instead of find more information out for yourself. Which again based on your commentary i caused most of the analytical responses you have made is this format of information supply for your side of a discussion full stop.

Holders provide for the most part only biased opinions.
    And regardless of the motivations behind non holders failing to even take note of the other side is why most retail investors never. NEVER make money.
    I am glad you think so much of me.
    But pushing the price down on unrelated companies means nothing unless i was trying to pull the agreement out from under AVZ. Which while not outrageous of a theory in the DRC is certainly not why i am here now.
    Good point.
    Last edited by Mactrix: 23/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.