AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

CATL’s IPO and reference to Manono, page-225

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8265
    Hi Lecram, this is the part of the announcement I personally do not like.....
    "As previously advised, Dathomir Mining Resources sarl, one of AVZ’s joint venture partners at the Manono Lithium Project, agreed to facilitate the rehabilitation of the road from Lubumbashi to Manono. AVZ has been advised that an agreement has been entered...."

Wording in announcements that never state something has happened, like "agreed to facilitate" and "has been advised", to me are just peripheral.
    Has the company not checked themselves to see if a contract to build the road has been entered??
    Surely that is something that a responsible management would do, as the road is crucial to the development of the project.

IMHO it is wording like the above that is holding the SP down, with large investors not prepared to fork out a lot of cash until there is some certainty on this issue.

I have a few contacts that are fairly reliable, and believe that the road will be a lot better in 12 months 'rehabilitated' but take 24 months to be a black top. Also if you use a modern satellite imaging tool, like 'LOCATE' from WA's DMP..........

https://maps.slip.wa.gov.au/landgate/locate/

.......you can zoom in to see some major bridgework happening along the route, specifically along the road to Kalenga (road RP617). Whether that is the exact same route as the one Obe Wan showed I'm not certain, but it does establish that major road works are occurring in the right area.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.