AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ignore my post if you like be still does not negate the fact...

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5566
    Ignore my post if you like be still does not negate the fact that your posts are laced with unverified unsubstantiated info therefore we can only assume this is your opinion only as the majority of posters here will judge it as such

Responding to your latest post again my comments in blue yours in black

(Numbering continues from my last post)

7. "... I hold positions in all publicly traded companies surrounding AVZ and the reason i dont hold AVZ ..."

Unverified statement no Evidence of this being true...

8. "...In the greater district there are many possible targets for CATL...."

True there could be many targets in the Manono region for CATL but assuming they are looking for lithium acquisitions there I would expect them to have run the ruler over AVZ to see how it measures up. It is after all the elephant in the area in term of lithium. Maybe Tantalex, maybe AVZ or maybe both who knows... This is in my opinion only

9. "...If you understand the contracts in the DRC there are much better targets on different exchanges than AVZ imo ..."

Sure in your opinion, fine. I'm yet to find a on any exchange a better hard rock lithium play with such high grade and vast resources. Not withstanding many smaller plays already are contracted / JV'ed, with offtakes or owned by a major ie (Rio's Jadar). If you think you know one then I'm interested, I'm all ears...

10. "...You have no right to demand anything from anyone and its people like you as that make any form of discussion from any level of investor pointless..."

According to HC TOU no one is allowed to post unsubstantiated information ... which you have done numerous times now. If others are speculating about CATL /AVZ then is within your rights to call that out. Which you have near beginning of thread. Personally think the CATL /AVZ connection is opinion only. No bullet proof facts have been presented to back it ... that I have seen anyway. I guess we will have to wait until the CATL IPO to see what their actions are after that point.
    Last edited by Freehold: 23/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.