AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I am glad this most recent post has been toned down a bit. But...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I am glad this most recent post has been toned down a bit.
    But you are literally calling for the lights to be turned out on Hot Copper if everything on here is to be substantiated.
    And all i said was to OBE WAN and i will say it again was. Wait a week and i will gladly supply it to him and that wasn't a fast enough time frame for him. I have commitments to uphold so simply couldn't yet. And anarchy ensued because the majority of people want to not only believe the decision they made is right but that others believe the same thing.
    I want nothing more than to see this through but i do question the time line and multiple facets of the process to production are very much still in limbo imo as i have mentioned.
    If context is what you need to satisfy your unauthorized moderation then IMO CATL was not talking about AVZ when MONANO was mentioned.
    The largest issue IMO is the exploitation license.
    Who is right or wrong in the long run doesn't matter. AS long as people make money and not lose it.
    Performance based benefits should not be allowed on the ASX as it allows for abuse. And hyper inflated MC's which are dangerous to shareholders IMO is what has happened here.
    I will be the first to say i benefited from it but i have been trading for a long time and could see what was happening and when to sell. Many others did not.

But time will tell as you have said. I am happy to leave it there. Take the info as a grain of salt or a grain of gold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.