AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

CATL’s IPO and reference to Manono, page-232

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5566
    Responding to your latest post again my comments in blue yours in black

11. "...But you are literally calling for the lights to be turned out on Hot Copper if everything on here is to be substantiated..."

Not many posters on here claiming what your claiming hence the need to produce some factual content. As I see it your evading key part of the discussion in that you cannot provide 1 iota of evidence of the claims you have made above. Have been asked several times politely and simply cannot. Knowing that most here will dismissed unproven up claims as just another opportunistic attempted a D/ramp and time wasting.

12. "...If context is what you need to satisfy your unauthorized moderation then IMO CATL was not talking about AVZ when MONONO was mentioned...."

In your opinion only... you cannot conclusively say that CATL will not pursue AVZ. They may have a relationship with Tantalex but that does not preclude them from pursue an investment in AVZ. In fact if it were me AVZ would be my main target given the resource and the fact that Tantalex is likely a satellite deposit of main Kitotolo/Manono Peg occurrence. This is of course IMO.

13. "...I will be the first to say i benefited from it but i have been trading for a long time and could see what was happening and when to sell. Many others did not. ..."

No one cares if you benefited from trading AVZ or not, its relevant to the discussion. Not the 1st time you have attempted to drop this superfluous info into the conversation. Who cares what you did or didn't trade or what profit you made or not. See my Point 6. Above

How about you provide some evidence of your claims in as outlined my post above numbers 1, 2, 3 , 6, and 7 above.

Otherwise what your posting is just a set of baseless and fluffy opinion pieces ... and if that the case then fine state it upfront. If you have evidence then post it up please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.