MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Oh dear Tony, you really don't understand that other companies...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Oh dear Tony, you really don't understand that other companies announcement do you,

I understand it perfectly.
    To me their announcement reads as no finance coming so fluff up some purifying of other peoples graphite. Give the punters some hope.

The difference is the Gigadreams of Magnis will not be stopped by the Tanzanian government. Smart move wouldn't you say? Wonder if Magnis called them out on it? By the amount of concessions Magnis got it seems like it imo.

I told you many times Magnis announced that there will be a ban on graphite concentrates being exported from Tanzania. There has been no withdrawal of that statement and I am sure many non holders complained to the ASX about that yet still no correction so as far as I'm concerned it is correct. Maybe other companies are not letting on that that is what is happening as I have not seen anything mentioned by other companies that there will not be a ban. Funny that.

Not sure if you understand this yet Spid but Magnis is focusing on producing batteries. Naturally if we supply graphite from Nachu that is a big bonus. If not it is not the end of the world for Mangis. Can the others say that? Magnis has been at the forefront of chemical free purification of graphite. It took two years for another company to make that claim although that company has not said chemical free yet so probably still testing. Although they have attached a lame logo and name to it but each to their own.

Now Magnis did announce some more gigafactories to be announced last quarter so they are running a bit late but considering the buys from Marc recently I would say news would be coming soon. Can you hear the drums?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.