MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Spid I am not sure you have read this but it will hit you right...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Spid I am not sure you have read this but it will hit you right between the eyes.

Other Tanzanian Graphite Projects

Several other companies with graphite operations in the Nachu region have expressed interest in either having ore or graphite concentrate treated at the Nachu plant to create advanced products that will be permitted to export. These companies are currently arranging samples to be sent for metallurgical testwork using the Magnis process. Magnis stands to benefit considerably from the potential supply of suitable ore from other sources in the region, as it will be the owner and operator of the first advanced graphite processing plant in Tanzania. It has the potential to be a regional processing facility that would allow other companies graphite concentrates to be processed into advanced products.

It's all right here. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KOUyiVEGnVP10TncM3z7WE_-l0IeDkQA/view

Now I have highlighted the above parts so you can understand what many of us have been trying to tell you for so long. You just don't make these things up.

And also it is good to see you are admitting Magnis will have a Gigafactory. I'm sure you were one of the non holders who was saying it won't happen.

Magnis is achieving what they said they would in the battery space. It won't happen overnight but it will happen and when they do I will miss you.
    Last edited by tony2times: 05/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.