MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

CATL to build electric car battery cell factory in Thuringia, page-75

1. 1,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1105
    Thank you @stringfellow for saving me from having to spell it out in kindergarten English to @cazz69. I thought it was clear that the ban applied to all mineral concentrates, plus metallic ores, but obviously some have difficulty accepting what does not suit them. Very kind of you to explain the difference between different Act's to him also

I think that a product such as 96% could possibly be exported if it can be demonstrated that it's a finished good i.e. not to requiring further purification and therefore, not fitting the description of a mineral concentrate. However, those that wish to export graphite that requires further purification before being used as say battery anode material will not be be compliant with the ban on mineral concentrates and in line with the government's clearly stated objective of in-country processing in order to create jobs, value add and significantly enhance economic growth.

Magnis appear to be a very good fit for the government's new direction and share its vision, hence the award of, and favourable SEZ amendments.
    Last edited by Riskon22: 07/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.