cats verses weagles, page-40

1. 429 Posts.
    OK. But be prepared for the inevertible 'equal and opposite reaction' if the Weagles crown persist with tonight's carry on.

Yes I'm a Victorian but would be happy to come from the mouth of the Swan or any other part of Perth.

As I've said here before, it is crazy that we base an opinion of each other's states based upon what knucklehead journo's say or write.

It's only the actual behaviour of the real people that count. I've always been welcomed in Perth & accordingly love the place. It's reciprocated to all Sandgropers that come over here & they must like our little corner coz most keep coming back for multiple reasons.

Naturally you'll cop a ribbing about being a Weagle or a Docker when the conversation turns to footy. Thats OK though coz we bag the crap out of all other Vics that don't barrack for the same club as us. Christ, even Fitzroy & Sth supporters still cop it because their clubs don't exist any more.

Hate the journo that wrote or spoke the crap. Leave the real people out of it because we reckon they're (journo's) dopes too.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.