GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Cattlin 2.5 years mine-life, page-52

1. 1,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1257
    The ego has already been outed as a fraud and has even boasted about it so no need to respond or believe anything he says ever. He says he has made money from the investments he has downramped. We are all a little upset about the 50 odd million options dished out yesterday but no need to let that consume our confidence. The mine was shut in 2012 since the price of spodumene was around $200 a tonne and we could feed our old processor with spod that was cheaper to buy than mine. It is now $900 so that makes a fair difference. (Back then I had a funny feeling that we would be happy one day that we didn't mine our resource for next to no profit just to be vertically integrated) The life of mine will be well over 5 years and closer to 9 once the upgrades come through. When we had the processor we cared little about Mt Cattlin as there was next to no profit at $200, so we had no interest in spending money to upgrade the resource. We opened it back up when prices rose massively to fund SDV and James Bay. So now that we are making a $ out of it, it is worth our while upgrading the resource.

We often talk about retail being screwed, well believing this sort of shit and selling now is exactly how we will be screwed. We all know that Mt Cattlin is our little piggy bank to get the others going and it WILL serve its purpose. After the resource is gone we will still make a $ through our neighbours feedstock, do you really think their plan is to build a concentrator themselves. They will mine it and we will share the profits when we need to.

Remember we own our resources 100%, have already built (and fully own) our mine/concentrator and are shipping at record prices, where else would you want to be. Blackrock have spoken with their money and I say there is a fare chance they know a little more than we do. We can all chill a little as now the options have been voted through the good news will start flowing. We actually started drilling MtCattlin when GMM became involved so I think that the upgraded resource will come a lot quicker than we might imagine. Go back and check the announcements a bit over a year ago and you will find it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.