GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Cattlin 2.5 years mine-life, page-59

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Hi @Alterego1168

Galaxy Resources current production is 427 tonnes per day and sometimes is peaking a little under 600 tonnes per day. - 570 tonnes from memory of yesterday's AGM.

The company is working towards a consistent level of production and shipping which allow the customers to plan by knowing that around a set time another shipment will arrive. Stability in supply brings confidence to the market which hasn't been there. An example of this lack in confidence would be that some customers have been/are unwilling to sell the lithium that they have until they have a replacement on the other side. This type of uncertainty however might have contributed to higher pricing.

On the point of mine life, Iggy Tan worked towards acquiring a number of tenements in the Ravensthorpe region. We have also seen that Galaxy will be drilling and scoping the tenement that TKL has a 20% ownership in. There is said to be gold and copper however as for if Galaxy will consider targeting that also no one knows.

There are also other tenements nearby that will increase the Mt Cattlin plant operating life.

James Bay appears to be the next cab off the rank with a resource that is reported to be much larger than that known of Mt Cattlin. - Galaxy didn't spent much time scoping out Ravensthorpe, they found what they wanted and they went ahead.

There are plenty of little companies that hold tenements in the area that will do all the drilling scoping and what comes with proving the resource hoping that Galaxy will help them get their product to market.

Summary: Nothing to worry about.. For us anyway. After all we have the plant.

Change of subject.

Today I went and had a look at some of the sights of Perth.. First up.. Fremantle markets.

Where I spotted this.

IMG_20170519_124443.jpg

Then went to fisherman's wharf for some lunch
    and on my way back to the apartment I couldn't help myself...

I had to drive past Galaxy's new office..

IMG_20170519_145343.jpg

Then as I was driving away not much more than 500 metres from Galaxy’s new home I passed this building.

IMG_20170519_145618.jpg

Ravensthorpe next?

The end..
    Last edited by Thesi: 19/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.