LOL mate. Still sitting in the couch with a bit of fever and...

1. 257 Posts.
    LOL mate. Still sitting in the couch with a bit of fever and runny nose. I don't know about the others, but for me I have been struggling in terms of health wise recently in the last 2 years. Getting sick or not feeling well quite often. I think the gusty wind the day before yesterday in Adelaide has brought this to me. Anyway don't want to derail the thread. Finally managed to do the form for tomorrow. If any of them manages to do well, I think I have studied the form with 'feverish pitch' lol.

Caulfield r1 11 Nicamorae (mezeray miss, in this race owes me fiver. So will back her in next prep).
    R2 I am titanium (le mans, in this race owes me a tenner actually. So will back him in next prep)
    R3 3 solicit, 10 akagera
    R4 famechon, 13 le rasoir
    R5 2 Octavia, 9 royal bender
    R6 2 pinwheel, 4 galah (strawberry boy, in this race owes me a heaps actually. So not sure to back him again or not. There was a report of mucous found in his last run)
    R7 4 ready to rip, 7 Pago rock
    R8 2 hurry gurdy man, 7 hvasstan
    R9 not going to back anything on this race
    R10 Julienas, moriarity, fawkner, jet away boxed for first four ( there is late gear change for Ethiopia about bar plates. Please consult racing Victoria website for confirmation.

Morphetville
    R7 8 maybe discreet, 11 splash of moët
    R8 4 benefit

Randwick
    R2 2gamblestown
    R4 3 done nothin wrong
    R5 5 Welkom gold
    R7 3 maluckyday
    R8 2 hidden kisses

All of the above picks are for places only. So looking forward to the exciting day for tomorrow.

GLTA
    Regards
    Pmt

Ps: I punt for the passion of this sport. I have actually fallen in love with this sport and gives me a pleasure and a sense of satisfaction and purpose to do the forms and then go and have a punt. I also would like to point out that I'm still in the learning stages and very 'green' and 'keen' in this field. There are quite a few experienced and knowledgeable veterans in here and someday I would like to be able to get to somewhere close to them.

Thanks again.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.