Cause for Alarm

1. 17,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    In this my latest thread, I'm looking to open discussion about why the world is in such a dire state and that we have great cause to be alarm.

Every day the world faces a new and potentially destabilising crisis from war to pandemics to mass psychosis and the elephant in the room in climate change.

Sadly we live in a world where large numbers of people have turned into zombies after immersing themselves in social media.

There are solutions but people have to agree on the therapy that for brainwashed people like antivaxxers is painful.

The Ancient Greeks had solutions that still apply today, but real solutions come from some of the great philosophers like Netizche, doctors like Jung, scientists like Einstein and various religious leaders.

Thanks to the hypnotic effect of social media and mass culture we are a species on the edge of extinction because we believe we know 'more than the Gods.'

In this thread I will present some modern day solutions for the maliase humanity is experiencing and hopefully a better outlook on life can be achieved.
    Last edited by RedCedar: 12/05/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.