The definition of racism is always evolving, in many cases the...

1. 9,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    The definition of racism is always evolving, in many cases the change was demanded to purely serve the self interest of a particular group.

U can also include International Economic pressure on us, by ASEAN countries to change the demographic composition of our country. They found it unacceptable to have an Occidental country within the Asia/Pacific region.

Most older people would look at what is considered as racism; simply as an awaking and becoming aware of what is going on internal.
    Where the younger generation are becoming indifferent and immature for longer period to previous generations - the insurance industry have noticed this trend

What was considered as preferential treatment in my younger days on the basis of one’s religion is considered as racism.today.
    As a Caucasian, I was called a racist by a labour hire white Irish backpacker who worked for a private company installing NBN

I agree that as u get older, ur attitude changes and take greater interest in what is happening in the nation.

As u can tell, my view is totally different now compared to when I was a teenager.

The interest thing that I noticed amongst the majority of military personnel is the unity and brotherhood amongst all races in a unit.
    The inherent tribal nature simply evaporates…It appears for mankind to change we have to find that alien extraterrestrial enemy!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.