NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

"Genorah were then granted the rights despite having an...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    "Genorah were then granted the rights despite having an incomplete application."

Are you refering to the environmental bit that was late?
    because reference is made to that In the Uni law module...in specific reference to G case and G argued that the day rights were not awarded was the day the e study was in...a bit of a disagreement about wording ...thats all.imo.
    They werent given a tick in court but still makes sense to me...

What other part was incomplete?

No I like my way of the Company who holds mining rights over the area.... being informed of each land claim and awarding...a lot fewer companies to inform than a whole mobile population to disrupt and worry.
    It seems pretty straight forward ..do they do that? or would it spook investors away from financing the costly prospecting?

You know it all seems to be going one way with this mob.
    100% unchallengable...could have a method to pickup any latecoming land claims...without challenging the whole project ..and get real ...this is challenging the whole project..no two ways a bout that,imo.

I dont think its a matter of being accommodating..its a challenge ...to become another Bafarkeng..not your mate.
    Thats why the lack of G resistance is a worry...
    I think that these farms came from a king and they are being reclaimed by a King... with a whole different way of looking at how business is done.
    Just an impression.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.