CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

caution needed please folks, page-22

1. 375 Posts.
    caution is absolutely required.......from both chartists, fundamentalists and all DT's. There is one area of analysis that we ALL have to understand and that is the day to day movement of the share from the intraday actions - not from a TA perspective but its movement intraday. For the last 2 months this share has been blatantly manipulated and only those who watch the share closely see it......let alone try to understand it....eg on Thursday - positive press led to share rising - as soon as it reached 50c there was a big dump....and a deliberate downtrend started - it has repeated this cycle MANY MANY times......

I just hope that with the VOLUME of positive press this w/e the SP will take its natural course - and if it does lets all be on it.....BUT I suspect we will see further manipulation on an INTRADAY basis - unfortunately charts do not tell the true underlying action ....they have been manipulated as well to reflect what the powerful forces playing with this stock want - for those that UNDERSTAND where the stock actually is - with underlying strength building - do not react to these games - the manipulators are PLAYING with those that do NOT understand the stock - the strong taking from the weak - question is are you weak or strong? If you are in the BOS club you are strong - others enjoy your 1-2c gain or getting out at a forced stop loss - for the BOS club - riding the stock takes nerve AND an understanding of the underlying manipulation that is going on.....in this case stock TA only gives us an indication of what the manipulators are trying to achieve because they are playing the TA's like they are playing DT's (myself included)

Please don't get me wrong TA is great as a reflection of market psychology - in this case it is psychotic - run by schizophrenic but powerful (aka lots of $ and technology) forces !

PT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.