NOR 2.44% 4.0¢ norwood systems limited

Caution required, page-34

1. 1,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Thanks Accaeric. I could not open to broker data.

(You must have known the response after all love is blind).

No insto's will be on board. Its effectively all retain any way.
    Brokers always on the sell side of the eqn and retail (the belivers) on the buy side.
    There really is no divergence between brokers or individuals its all 'trading platforms' anyway.

Funny the old man just rang and asked if I should lighten. He's got about 1.4m and is talking of trading in and out for a few pips- good if you can do it.

Few days to think about it - my immediate response - is maybe to offload a little into 'strength, but I'd probably gaze at my watch list and buy more NOR in the last 10minutes or auction.

What I did find of encouragement was the continued strength each trading day.
    I do have a VRAP for each day or the week - IF SOMEONE HAS PLEASE POST. thanks.
    It would be interesting to know ( apart from management and very long term holders) what the av price of the shareholders is as opposed to 2-3 months ago, Probably about 8cents now v 2.5-3 in the past.
    Point- new holders - new beliefs and targets for the share price.

Monday and week I think we'll see an uptrend continue and its all pretty exciting stuff.

But your concerns are valid accaeric.

I think NOR is no CVI ( remember - oh smythe).
    Zip's issues with android well known - it was just a shell co anyway and NOR have been plugging away for years.

finch
    Chiang Mai

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $19.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 4.0¢ $12 300

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 1630000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.