NOR 0.00% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Caution required, page-37

1. 882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 524
    This may drop slightly on Monday purely because the android announcement may have been factored into the share price all ready and some people will want to lock profits in. It depends if they release the latest figures of downloads/grossing on Monday. If they don't it may end up down, if they do it will go up. P.O stated that they will be doing updates fortnightly now so the downloads/ grossing figures may come later in the week, maybe Thursday. I'm holding long term because I believe in the company and staff. The technology is the point of difference to other calling apps, making it a valuable asset. When they patent is approved then another milestone is ticked off. Even in the juvenile stages of the business there could be big telcos circling to secure the technology depending on patent approval.

@accaeric Thank you for your post. It's true. Trade intelligently and with caution. I like getting different perspectives from all angles instead of just hearing it's going to skyrocket. Can make an informed decision from this.  

Did anyone that went to the meeting ask Paul how he thought the android platform was going to hold up on release? The good thing is if there are some bugs it doesn't take as long to update the app through android compared to Apple.

My goal is hold this until this time next year but always keeping an eye on things. If it's cranking next December still then why not longer and see where this goes. Will watch closely, a lot can in the next year.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.