ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

caution required, page-17

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    Lol here we go.

I have been in the market a very long time and I know how long it takes to drill a resource out. This is not a gold comparison but a copper one..AVB years ago had amazing chalcocite copper hits..some of the best I have ever seen and yes it was amazing and promising and created a lot of excitement very similar excitement created by these recent high these gold hits.

The question is will BYR have enough gold there to tempt your rangold? They might do but they still need to drill it out which takes time. Your taking on the risk of the unknown for what's down there. That's great. You just need to realise an ounce of gold won't be produced for years if you go at it alone so your relying on a takeover.

The next question is what is the value of this explorer? I can't be bothered working out your market cap but we all know the fully diluted cap is well over 100 million. That's another thing to consider. What is the potential for an explorer like this to double again?

I'm very farmiliar with gold as my wife is a mine accountant for a top tier gold miner..one of the top gold miners in the world.

You guys definitely have something here but I put my word of warning out for the newbies. Beware of the risks. Could be a ripper. Could be a real dud if they just have a few high grade veins that don't run at depth. I hope it comes off for you.
    Last edited by chris1983: 07/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.