ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

Hi Chris, always great to have many points of view. I am here...

1. 5,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    Hi Chris, always great to have many points of view. I am here mainly as I thought the Kebigada prospect was significantly undervalued on what I saw as a very low strip ratio bulk tonnage prospect that would not require a huge amount of drilling to bring up to a JORC for just the first 100m or so. With the admission of management the last kebigada drill program was probably orientated slightly off to pick up the high grade cross cutting structures. At kebigada the the mineralized envelope was proven to continue at depth from the last program.
    What the Douze Match and Mangote areas present is higher grades. It's early days on what is an impressive few soil geochem prospects.

I am looking at like this like I do most early stage plays is that it's an economies of scale play across both tenements. Kebigada is a bulk tonnage deposit and if Douze / mangote prospects only had surface high grade that would enhance kebigadas economics it's a win.

Where Burey differs from a lot of other gold stocks is that Klaus has already stated he is an explorer and not a mine developer. Bureys plan is not to mine a single bucket of dirt but drill up a project of enviable dollar cost per ounce.
    Kebigada is a from surface deposit that appears from early drilling to be low strip. Anglo and Rand have spent billions of dollars creating a very large low cost processing facility and will look at the project also as an economies of scale type scenario i.e. Fixed infrastructure cost v ounces across projected facility life plus maintenance.
    The very fact that a processing facility development risk would be circumvented by Burey and exploration risk negated by Rand Anglo make this a number crunching excercise. I am pretty sure that Rand doing JV,s with every explorer in the DRC with a decent bit of ground and pushing forward with hydropower says that the long term strategy is having the lowest cost processing facility possible. This in itself will change the potential metrics of Rands investment Criteria alone.
    Just thinking out loud here. I am not saying buy sell or otherwise.
    Caution required, your dam right. It's a high risk spec in Africa.
    Elephant country, low grade advanced deposit, high grade new prospects and a massive area of ground without a single rod in it.
    High risk, high reward , high risk you could lose everything with the possibility that this may host one of the largest unfounded deposits.
    If you want a safe investment it's not explorers or miners that's for sure. If you want the potential for multi baggers, well.
    DYOR and GLTAH.
    Did it ever occur that people who are buying furiously maybe averaging up.
    Last edited by 1ForDaMoney: 07/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.