VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

I personaly think that we will be trading between 6 - 7 cents...

1. 8,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    I personaly think that we will be trading between 6 - 7 cents till we see another annoucement which i will say is an absolute steal. I will admit that i bought 500,000 today at .071 early this morning and thank those who sold to me even though we finished at .066 as it would be hard to buy that amount below the 7 cent mark i would have tought on a day like today, but turned out i proberly could have if i wanted till the end. Not to worry i am not fussed that it finished lower then what i paid because i know that it was a steal in the long term and i will say as i posted last week that i sold half my holdings to buy in lower, well turns out i sold 500,000 at .071 and bought back the same amount at the same price and i was happy to do so because i honestly have not stopped worrying that i wasnt going to be able to get back in lower even though i know i had the oppertunity a few times to do so last week i kept holding off i hope that i would go lower. Any way i am glad i am back in and feel so much better for it because all i have been worried about is being half out when the next lot on annoucements come out which would have guttered me if i was only holding half of what i wanted to. So im all smiles and will be happy to see it drop back a bit more if anyone wishes to sell it down to pick up the crums. Go find another company with this backing, these resources, and this management team for under 6 cents and a market cap of around 20 million!

Goos luck all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.