CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

caution !!

1. 134 Posts.
    This one has to be approached with a high degree of caution.

The Chairman of PNO was also the Chairman of ATC, the failed telco who listed and disappeared off the ASX board after approx. 18months of trading. ATC wildly claimed they would receive millions in revenue in a deal they had apparently all but finalised in the UK, and that they were cash flow positive at one point. Time revealed that all this was untrue. Also, the Financial Review published an article stating that approx. $16 million was stolen by an andividual and used to invest in ATC but the company claimed they had no knowledge of this even though that individual claimed otherwise. Suffice to say the whole thing has been the subject of an ASIC investigation ever since. ATC has now changed names to CGI but still remains suspended as it has been for the last 14 months. Another poor performing company of involvement for the Chairman of PNO has been Cobra Resources which has also changed names ( seems to be a trend ).

Often, when something sounds too good to be true, it generally is..... too risky for me but I wish you all good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.