FAR 2.04% 50.0¢ far limited

Caution, page-3

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    As an adjunct to my post ; I think I have been fairly conservative, probably not on recovery, 30% {I think that's
    a good outcome for most OIP estimates} but $5 boo in ground. Some would argue $7.50-$10. If we took $7.50
    on boo in ground {certainly if P50 was moved to P90 on good results} then that should put it at 16c a share or a
    MC of $432m. In my view, this would still be under-rated. Can we expect an update re-reservoir quality and porosity
    b4 results are known at SNE? Someone mentioned the Cajun STILL over FAN1, so maybe we will get some update
    in the next month or so hopefully. Many possibilities yet to play out--if results are average-negative re FAN1 reservoir
    porosity then still have SNE1 to follow, SP could dip to 6c and pick back up to 8c when SNE results are imminent.

IF results are good & P50 moved to P90 then SP should be 20c+ imo leading up to results at SNE1.

Hell, what if SNE delivers a P50 of 1B boo also. The SP would be 40c or a MC of $1B.
    What IF we are ACTUALLY in Elephant territory? That takeover for $2B or more mentioned by
    Aqua is plausible.

I don't know, call it irrational exhuberence , bias because I hold, whatever, I like the feel of this story

Hold tight, buy more from 10-12c.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.