IMU 0.00% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Caution, page-26

1. 1,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    One of Fewpennies posts from Nov 2018
    I still chuckle when i see shareholders say this is going to a dollar?"Dear NZT, In my opinion this may be one share that even a trader might want to buy and hold here's why I think that may beIf IMU's technology is successful, then I see it totally realistic that the share price won't be stopping at $1. ( even with currant issued capital at 3.6B not 3.2B).The revenue that could be raised through a successful vaccine which could replace or augment ( but probably replace most) and become the foundation for the majority of cancer treatment around the world could within a few short years be easily raking in 5B to 10B ( AND GROWING ) in revenue and being marketed under licence between a number of big Pharma companies that I expect will be lining up to partner with us.The royalty to Imugene on such sales could be expected to be between 10 and 20 % on salesso on average the royalty at say 15% of say the lower figure of $5B per year of vaccine sales would be $750m.If the IMU retain say 20% of the $750m (so $150m for R&D etc ) that leaves $600m for distribution between share holders, by which time I estimate there will be probably be close to 4B shares.$600m per year revenue divided by 4B shares would be 15 cents per share in dividends(when our partners are selling $10B between them all, then the dividend would be 30 cents per share).and I suspect with the number of products IMU will have in the pipeline I expect that the dividend will continue to grow, do you think that investors won't mind to invest at least $2 per share for a share retuning 15 cents per share (and growing) dividend?I see the large number of shares simply creating liquidity this means they are easily bought and soldMy summarynothing wrong with the number of shares and even if one day we have over 4B shares don't worry about a $1 share price, as a share price of $2 per share could conceivably be exceeded.Kind regards fp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $379.9K 6.840M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1581916 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 680013 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.