LNR 0.00% 0.5¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Cautious apprach needed, page-12

1. 2,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    Looks like we all missed the obvious. I know I did, and I'm a bit irritate with myself since I've seen this happen before.

They've only signed a Heads of Agreement.

So actually, as of this moment, they've got nothing.

So let's look at the fine print from the "continuing negotiations" ann that's just come out.

----

- A 10:1 share consolidation: no surprise there.

- Renewing Frontier's 10% placement facility: hahaha! no surprise there.

-Listing Rules require shareholder approval for Directors to take up Shortfall and it was/is intended that such shares to be approved and issued to P.A. McNeil in lieu of cash for personal exertion income: oh I love this one, I don't remember the original documents saying that the shortfall shares would be shunted to P.A. McNeil "in lieu of cash"

- Issuing all Directors with incentive options (only the Chairman presently holds any Director options): absolutely NO surprises here.

- Ratifying an Employee Incentive Option Plan: at least they snuck this one out already.

----

Well let's see how those "continuing negotiations" work out. When the ink dries on the JV, then there might be cause to celebrate.

What a great Friday afternoon ann. If it had come out after trading it would have been perfect.
    Last edited by ajostu: 29/05/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.042K 446.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8575500 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18486611 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.