VRC 12.5% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Cautious approach, page-15

1. 5,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3677
    It's been a good couple of days for VRC. We have seen good consolidation around the 1.8c mark recently and yesterday, when the sellers had evaporated, the market had little choice but to pay up. And pay up they did. Very good volume in the afternoon saw us back in the low twos.
    Today is all about consolidating around these current levels . 13 million shares have now traded around the prices that we finished last night. That's a good result and one that we can easily build upon next week and beyond.

I was hoping for a close today similar to the one we enjoyed last night. That will do just fine.

With a bit of luck we might even get some news next week . This could come from several fronts . That's the beauty of being involved in a diversified company .
    I am expecting plenty of news over the weeks and months ahead, which will only help build momentum and see our market cap grow to more realistic levels . This news will of course bring more attention to VRC from new investors . We can no longer be looked upon as a one trick pony. VRC has now got so much to offer new investors on so many fronts . Fair to say we now have a few extra strings to our bow.

Many here have already expressed their views about VRC being in an exciting space right now. I can only endorse these sentiments.

Equity Markets around the world continue to claw back the losses of a couple of months ago bringing retail investors back into the mix .
    The gold price continues to hold above 1700 dollars which is a very positive sign given the solid run it has enjoyed. Some may have thought the recent improvement in Equity markets could have dampened the enthusiasm for gold. It obviously has not.

Gold companies around the world are currently enjoying record profits, and with our own recent additions in this sector we will be the beneficiary of these record prices. As I said earlier, there is plenty to look forward to.

Have a good weekend all.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.517K 383.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 31666120 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3032704 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.